Analog Diary: Day 7

Day 7 was really frustrating!

I spent nearly all day making a new circuit board. My coworker couldn't find a piece to the circuit board, so we spent almost 3 hours trying to take the piece we needed out of my old circuit board. And guess what? After 3 hours, I found that there was the same piece in the drawer of my desk!

But it's finally (seriously this time) done. I had a go at programming on the circuit board and I had a lot of fun! I made shapes and a game just by using lights on an LED Matrix. It's so cool to see how just by writing a random string of words and numbers, the output turns out really cool!

My mentor said I'd be trying something new on day 8 and to give her feedback so she can see if it's something that schools and people my age would be interested in. I'm really excited to test it out!

-Jennifer

Comments

  1. Really glad to be able to read your blog and better understand how your work experience is coming along--sounds as though you are doing great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Analog Diary: Day 6

Analog Diary: The Final Day