Analog Diary: Day 4

I started soldering my Arduino circuit board with another coworker!

Soldering is a really tedious process. You have to have a really steady hand, and it really does take a lot of practice. It sounded simple to me when my coworker explained it, but when actually done it is so easy to slip up, and fixing a mistake in soldering takes a long time.

I also noticed a trait about engineers - all of them are so patient. I've learned that to be a good engineer you need to try all the possible solutions, even if they seem completely wrong. You also need to keep trying even when it seems hopeless. Every person I have talked to so far in Analog hasn't given up even when they were completely lost, and I think that's the most important thing I've learned about engineering/technology from working in Analog so far.

The soldering is still not finished, so I've another day of hard work tomorrow!

-Jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analog Diary: Day 7

Analog Diary: Day 6

Analog Diary: The Final Day