Analog Diary: Day 8

I had so much fun today!

My supervisor brought in a kit where you can build your own circuits. I did things like turn a light on, make an alarm, turn on a fan, etc. At the same time, the book that comes with it teaches you all about electronics as you do the projects. I learned today that I learn much better when I work with my hands. I learned a lot more today about electronics than I did in science class!

I also continued programming because I'm really starting to get addicted to it. Two weeks ago I didn't even know what it was. A coworker asked me, "So what do you know about programming?" and I just gave him a blank stare. Now I know that there are multiple languages used specifically for programming that are used in different areas of IT. I've also started learning the basics of programming with a language called Python at home. It's a slow and sometimes tedious process but every day I see myself making some improvement.

Until tomorrow - my last day! :(

-Jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analog Diary: Day 7

Analog Diary: Day 6

Analog Diary: The Final Day