Analog Diary: Day 3

I'm writing this post while I have some free time in work. I'm writing it a day late because I was just so tired from work yesterday!

Yesterday my coworker and I met the woman who initiated the Teen Turn programme, Rebecca. She spoke to us about our careers, and she really made me think a lot more about how many options I have. Before getting involved in Teen Turn or being a member of Analog, I didn't have a clue about college degrees. Ever since the meeting yesterday, I've been researching into how college works and types of degrees. It's a lot of fun to search through all the various degrees on the UCC website and seeing what suits you.

For the rest of the day I pretty much worked on my Arduino layout on the computer, which I now know is called a cadence! Even though it got kind of boring in the last two hours, I've a lot more motivation today.

My mentor also said yesterday I'm going to be soldering my circuit board today, so I don't have to worry about the pieces falling out any more!

That's all for now, until day 4's entry!

-Jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analog Diary: Day 7

Analog Diary: Day 6

Analog Diary: The Final Day